Monday, April 27, 2009

First Meeting!

I have to keep this short because we're leaving in less than an hour again. (Rai's foster mother is taking us to dinner and a traditional Korean show!) Our first meeting was wonderful! I feel horrible that went longer than scheduled and hope that Kim's first meeting with Zoey is not cute short because of it. We hope to catch up with her tonight and find out how everything went.

I will post more details later, but here are the pictures and videos in the meantime:





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

**By the way, the foster mother bought this hat for Rai before she knew that we lived in Texas!**

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He LOVES to draw!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rai has a foster SISTER (not brother as we thought) who waves good-bye when she goes on walks. Rai imitates her quite well! (The bag he's carrying is meant to imitate her purse)

Photobucket

Photobucket
FIRST FAMILY PICTURE!



Photobucket

Photobucket
And once again Rai squealed with excitement at the sight of a camera!

Photobucket
Does this look familiar??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sneaky, sneaky boy :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rai's foster mother was nice enough to drive us back to the hotel. Aaron had a blast amusing Rai in the back seat.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rai was really interested in Aaron's finger nails. I'm guessing Rai's foster father doesn't play classical guitar. :-)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on your first meeting. He is adorable. Funny about the fingernails. My hubby plays guitar too and has some. (not to my liking, but I understand)

Looks like Rai is ok with you all. I am so happy for you.

Tracy

M, A, C and K too! said...

I love that first family picture! You look so happy!

Amanda (c's mom from the BB)

Unknown said...

Rai was obviously destined to be yours -- I can't imagine what would happen if he hated cameras as much as I do! :) He's precious. I love his laugh, and I love how he has taken to you so quickly. Now bring him home already!!!

Janet Johnson said...

I can't wait to meet him. He's adorable! You three were destined for each other. I'm with Lisa... bring that baby HOME!

Katie McAllister said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures and video, Maryann! I couldn't wait to get home from work and look for them. Rai is SOOOO cute! He and Sean are going to have a blast together.

StarWarsFans said...

Oh is is SO cute! It looks like you'll have your hands full keeping up with him. He's a bundle of energy!

I have to say, his car seat frightens me a bit. I'm glad the one he'll have here is a bit safer. Have a great trip home!