Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pictures from Wednesday

Before I begin, congrats to Heather and Josh for the arrival of their twins Cole and Elyse who were born on Wednesday, April 29th (the day we received Rai)! We can't wait for our new families to meet!

Flower Park with Foster Mom, Rai, Kim (adoptee mommy from Holt BB)
Photobucket
Rai gets acquainted with his new Pororo backpack on the drive to the flower park.

Photobucket
A very cute picture of Rai with Aaron

Photobucket
Aaron said that Rai's foster mother and I are kindred spirits when he saw how much she likes to take pictures. When we saw this panda background, I couldn't help myself. I think these pictures are going on his wall...

Photobucket

Photobucket
The flowers throughout this park were so beautiful they almost looked fake!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rai's foster mom wanted to take a picture of Kim and me. (Kim, let me know if you aren't thrilled about having this picture public. I thought it was neat to actually have a picture of the two of us since we spent so much time together in Korea. By the way, thank you so much for spending so much time with us! We had a great time, and I know Rai's foster mother was so happy you could come to all of our outings! And I was especially happy to see Rai giggle when he saw you on the plane and in the incredibly long immigration line!)

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was very impressive to see these flowers growing off the side of a wall!

Photobucket
Rai and his foster mother

Photobucket
Being such a good sport for being such an active toddler...

Photobucket
Feeding himself some yogurt before playing with his spoon

Photobucket
Is that face cute or what?

Photobucket
Picture with Mommy!

Photobucket
Rai meets Pororo! I'm not sure who was more excited: me or him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
As much as I'd like to believe he was posing for camera, I think we just caught him in action (trying to grab ahold of Pororo before we walked away).

Photobucket
Rai with his wonderful foster family during a very emotional meeting to receive Rai.

Photobucket
Our transition picture!

Photobucket
Back at the hotel room: This may have been the first time he had a chance to run around without someone holding his hand.

Photobucket
No tears for this little fella

Photobucket
Silly boys...

Photobucket

Photobucket
I need a faster shutter if I plan to get many non-blurry pictures of this little guy :-)

Photobucket
Uh-oh! Rai found a phone!

Photobucket
Fast asleep within minutes of getting into the carrier (This is the first and last time this actually worked with us!)

Photobucket
So very, very cute!

Photobucket
Seeing him sleep reminds me so much of his first baby picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! The panda flip-flop got to go to Korea!! I'm glad that Rai appears to like it as a hat. Looks like everything is going well. Love seeing him meet Pororo!