Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pictures from Thursday

Photobucket
Checked in by 8am with an hour and a half to spare before boarding. Rai and Aaron watch the planes outside...

Photobucket
... until Rai is on the move again

Photobucket

Photobucket
Such a sweet picture of Kim and Seon-Mi!

Photobucket
Another cute picture!

Photobucket
And another!

Photobucket
I'm not sure how, but Aaron managed to keep Rai still for a few seconds.

Photobucket
First family picture after the VERY long plane ride home and the non-air-conditioned immigration line that lasted forever!

Photobucket
Now you can see everyone's shirts!

Photobucket
First family photo! Do we look exhausted or what?!

Photobucket
Rai's first nap in his new bed!

Photobucket
Aaron's first nap since getting home. He was worn out after keeping Rai busy while I held the bags!

Photobucket
Rai and Sean (future best friend - haha) get acquainted the first night home.

Photobucket
Rai playing on his toddler sofa bed!

2 comments:

To China and Back said...

Great photos. Your family looks wonderful together. Love the hangul shirts!

Myra (from Holt bb)

Tracie said...

Wow! I have an 18 month old, so I totally "get" how busy your little guy is. I am amazed at how well he has handled everything. I'm so happy for you!

(I'm from the BB)