Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stalking the mailbox this week!

In between grading 80 reports, I checked my email and double surprises!

USCIS Update
We received an email today which states that both the I600A and I600 applications were processed and mailed! I assume they were approved, so this is GREAT NEWS for possible quick travel! Now, I will be stalking the mailbox every day this week until our documented approval comes through. THEN, we can begin calling for statuses on the process. This means I'll be a bag of nerves nearly every day (and going to-do list crazy) until we travel.

Medical Update
Rai's February Well Baby Clinic indicated that he is now: 20.9 lbs, 29.9 inches (2'6"), has 8 teeth (4 on top and 4 on bottom), and walks alone! Everything looks great! We're also fairly certain that the agency received his care package before his WBC, so he should have received his package by February 2nd. It sends chills down my spine to think that he's staring at our picture and thinking, "Who are these people?!"

So it is still possible to travel by Spring Break if we are receiving the I600/I600A approvals and the Emigration Permit is processed as scheduled. Hopefully, the right columns will fill in quickly over the next few weeks and our new family picture will be posted before you know it.

This weekend is the big baby shower. I'm so thankful to our wonderful friends for planning this, and we can't wait to see everyone and share the updates thus far. I promise to update the blog by Sunday with pictures as well.

Have a wonderful week and check back soon!

No comments: