Monday, April 11, 2011

Rai's Pictures

I finally got Rai's camera away long enough to copy his pictures over to my computer. I'm not sure I can identify every pictures (a few were blurry or washed out), but here is my best guess of what each picture is from:

Sea World
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Shamu (Whale) Roller Coaster (Rai certainly loves roller coasters.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Waiting in line to feed to dolphins
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Zoo with Obaa-chan and Ojii-chan
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rai asked me to take a few pictures of the birds. (I think he was a little scared.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pizza Planet
Photobucket
Photobucket

The Flowers and Cats on the Patio
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Playing Dance Central on Xbox
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: