Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting Caught Up

Now that the vacation photos are finally posted, I'm slowly catching up on the pictures and videos we've taken since March.

Daredevil?



A Typical Morning in the Life of a Pre-Kindergartener


Tee-Ball
Although Rai is still playing soccer and will start actually having games next week, he's taken an interest in baseball. Since my parents are huge baseball fans, I thought it might be fun to teach Rai to play tee-ball in the courtyard near our apartment. I'll post a few more pictures soon.


Talking, Talking, Talking


Riding the Carousel with Obaachan


Pizza Planet
In an attempt to find an alternative to Chuck E Cheese, I found a few promising reviews for Pizza Planet. Although we were the only ones there for the first hour, Rai had a great time and has asked to go back several more times.



Sticker Calendar

No comments: