Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Shower

My great friends Mili and Biju are throwing us a baby shower in February, and it's exciting to hear that the invitations have been sent! If anyone feels left out, I truly apologize. Our guest list contains quite a few more than we originally thought, so we had to create a back-up plan for parking (see below). I'd like to reserve the few spots in front of our house and in the cul-de-sac for grandparents and close family that may have difficulty walking, but we may get Aaron to run a shuttle in the Lincoln in between the community parking and our house. :-)


1 comment:

Katie McAllister said...

You know, I was thinking....if Justin and I were to adopt a child from Asia, then all of your original roommates would have white husbands and Asian children. It must have been something in the water over there in Waterview.