Thursday, May 19, 2011

Other May Updates

We're leaving for vacation this morning, so I promised myself I would be caught up with videos and pictures before Rai got ahold of his camera again. :-)

Best Friends!
Rai has been at his new school for a while now, but he does miss some of his old friends. One friend in particular has been his best friend since he first started school almost 2 years ago. When Rai started requesting to play with him, I decided to drop off a note to this boy's mom, and luckily, his mom agreed to a play date. After the Korean school talent show, we had a picnic lunch with Rai's best friend, his brother, and his mom. I am still getting accustomed to Rai having friends he actually plays with, and although I'm not ready for sleepovers or entire afternoons at someone else's house, I'm glad he has a good friend we can visit at playdates.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mother's Day
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another Try at Kite Flying
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Day at the Zoo
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Guitar

No comments: