Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updated Pictures

Photobucket
Rai is becoming an expert breakfast-eater with his cereal and milk!

Photobucket
Of course, a little help goes a long way!

Photobucket
Our monkey boy! (My dad will get the reference!)

Photobucket
Rai's new playset: Before

Photobucket
And After!

Photobucket
As we wrote Rai's foster family and birthmother letters, I decided that the easiest way to see how many teeth Rai now has was to take a picture. Haha! Boy, was I wrong!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rai wears the cap Omma (foster mother) gave him while in Korea! (Of course, everyone at UTD wondered why he doesn't have a UTD cap yet. You can't please everyone!)

Photobucket
Rai helps Daddy vacuum

**I am a bit behind on the preschool pictures but should have those up by the weekend... hopefully...**

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my gosh! Look at his hair!! It's so long! I love it! He's looking a lot bigger lately! You must be feeding him well!